Field Training - Coming September 8, 2019
8:45 am every Sunday
Starting September 8, 2019, we will begin our Field Training classes on Sundays at 8:45am. Field Training is our intentional discipleship training on Sundays at 8:45am. Matthew 13:38 says, "The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom." Each of these training classes is designed to not only train us to know God and his Word better (Hebrews 5:11-14), but to be better equipped (Ephesians 4:12) to make disciples as we are sent out to be the church in the world. We hope these classes give you greater knowledge and call you to greater levels of faith and obedience, but we also hope they give you transferable truth that you can pass on to others you are sharing the gospel with and discipling in your life!
- Birth - 18 Months - Kid Zone
- 18 Months - 3 Years - Kid Zone
- 4's, 5's, & Kinder - Kid Zone
- 1st-3rd Grade - Community Room A
- 4th-6th Grade - Community Room B
Click here for more info and details on The Fields Kids Ministry.
- 7th-8th Grade - Break Room
- 9th-12th Grade - Adult Field Training Classes
Click here for more info and details on The Fields Youth Ministry.
Adult Field Training will include multiple classes that last 6-7 weeks each. There will likely be 3 classes every Sunday morning to address different topics and needs.
- Field Training A - Gym (Doctrine & Discipleship)
- Field Training B - Hallway (Book Discussion)
- Field Training C - Wellness Studio (Life Application)
Please check the 2019-2020 Field Training Yearly Calendar to see what classes we hope to offer so that you can plan to attend.
Also, check the Events page for upcoming Field Training classes.